As a professional accredited Personal Performance Coach I have a wealth of knowledge and a ton of life experiences, which has shaped me to become the holistic intuitive life coach that I am today. Qualified as a Master NLP Practitioner, a Mind Detox Therapist and a Mind Calm Meditation Coach, I specifically work with Expat Women who want to:
- Cope with being a stranger in a strangers land. That includes anything from homesickness, to culture shock, loneliness and everything in-between.
- Get to know who they truly are, (if they’re having some sort of identity crisis), and what they are suppose to do now with their new life abroad. Gain clarity and direction.
- Find a new job/career/ hobby or just something that makes them feel purposeful each and every day.
- Learn how to integrate into a new culture and perhaps new family in-laws (if they’ve moved abroad for love)
- Learn how to make new like-minded genuine friends that are almost as good as the ones from back home.
- Improve their confidence, boost self-esteem and push past their fears, so that they can get out there and live their life feeling like a true local.
Coping with Homesickness
When you work with me, you get access to everything I know about expatriate living and its impact on you as the woman, who sacrificed everything to go follow her husband or go live in her partners foreign land. As we work together you’ll gain a true sense of who you are now, we’ll identify what truly matters to you so that you can make the best decisions for you, what you truly believe, and most importantly, what you want to achieve with your new life abroad and how you wish to live it.
I’ll give you the tools and techniques that you can utilise to help yourself cope and manage times of overwhelm, vulnerability, stress, and any other negative emotion that blocks you from moving forward with your life as an expatriate. We’ll also get to the root cause reason of your struggles and break through past conditioning, and limited thinking that have potentially been holding you back or stuck in your transition.
By the time our work is done I would have raised your awareness about yourself and you’ll be feeling a whole lot better about trying to fit in like a local. You will have heaps more clarity and direction for your new life. I would have also helped you reach your fullest confident self, so that you can get out there and start making a life for yourself as the brave and courageous expat woman that you are.
And on top of all that, I’ll be there personally every step of the way, checking in on you, facilitating, encouraging and keeping you accountable, so that you don’t feel lonely and isolated with this transition. Instead you’ll be constantly connected and supported along the way. I will basically be your catalyst for this huge life transition you’re going through, and I’ll be there to offer you a safe, secure, non-judgemental environment, where you can share openly all your struggles, fears, worries and desires.
I look forward to connecting, supporting and serving you in the best possible way that I can.